Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fried Green Tomatoes

My day started out happily enough. Butterflys landed on me and gave me kisses. Smiley faces floated around me. I hadn't a care in the world.

Then my mom wanted to watch a movie. It was called "Fried Green Tomatoes" There was this sweet old lady who was telling a story and she was so lovable. I liked this movie.
Then the woman she was telling the story to came into her room to see her and found a nurse taking down the things she had in her room.





I was upset. How could they end the movie like that? She hadn't even finished telling her story. Needless to say, I started crying. The walls behind me turned gray with sadness.


I was so relieved. She wasn't dead! And thus I went to bed slightly happy again. Such a rollercoaster of events.

Sadly enough, that's all I could think to write.....again.




No comments:

Post a Comment