Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Procrastination!

I tried to think of something to write this morning. I really did. I battled loads of monsters just to get to my computer. See?

I was being attacked from everywhere. There was some kind of green goblin and a pony and a carnivorous bat. And the goblin had already bitten something because there was blood on it's teeth. Or it was drinking red kool-aid. I'm not really sure which. This is how it went down:

Goblin: *some weird gurgling noise*

Me: I need my computer!!! :O

Pony: *made a sound that came from something evil*

Me: No! I have to blog!

Bat: HAHA! No, I gotta check my facebook.

Then a most epic battle ensued:


It was all very traumatic. Well okay, here is how I actually tried to get an idea:

Yeah. I sat down and just stared at the empty screen for a while. The I read my other post again. And that didn't help at all. So I made a mistake. I told myself if I watched a movie, ti would help along the creative process.
And here's the problem. I turned on the movie "Howl's Moving Castle" and forgot all about the computer sitting on my lap.

That was at 9:30 this morning. It is now 5:30 in the afternoon. I am a really good procrastinator

No comments:

Post a Comment